GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
BY ACCESSING, USING OR BROWSING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE TABS, PAGES, OR WINDOWS IN THIS WEBSITE, YOU INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND INTEND THIS USER AGREEMENT TO BE THE LEGAL EQUIVALENT OF A SIGNED, WRITTEN CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND KOPAR, AND EQUALLY BINDING.
- At www.kopar.lt it is possible to make an order 24 hours a day – 365 days a year.
- If You are struggling to complete Your order or to navigate through our website, please restart Your web browser. If the problems persist, contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and our IT team will help You as soon as possible
- The employees at Kopar are happy to answer all Your inquiries regarding products and delivery time before You purchase any item through our website. Should You have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
- Unless otherwise indicated all price rates shown on our online shop are in Euro incl. VAT. You will be billed in Euros. If purchasing outside the Euro zone, currency fluctuations and credit card charges may make a difference to the amount billed to You.
- You may be required to pay extra for delivery, and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are set out in our website.
- Promotional discount codes can be applied on orders made through this website. Such codes may only be applied to purchases of full-price items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
- Please note that the prices specified are correct at the time of publication and we reserve the right to periodically amend these without prior notification. They are subject to: currency changes, force majeure, delivery failures, tax changes, availability and obsolete items and typographical errors.
- Pictures and product descriptions: All goods are described to the very best with respect to type, size, shape, color and clarity. All stated measurements could be with a few percent error. However, there can be a difference between the showed pictures on our website and online shop and the actual look of the items. This might be because of the differences in settings of computer or monitor. Moreover, our products are made exclusively from the genuine materials – copper, brass, wood –, thus every product is one of a kind, making it nearly impossible to produce identical product.
- You warrant to us that all information which You are required to provide when ordering goods online is accurate and complete in all respects at the time of the order and that this information relates to You / the person placing the order and not to any third party.
- When an order is made online, the order confirmation issued by the company clearing the credit / debit card payment does not constitute acceptance of Your order by us. We reserve the right to check any discrepancies and an order will only be confirmed when it is verified by us and Your ordered products are ready to be dispatched.
- Any error in any ordering process due to technical or other reasons beyond our control entitles us not to treat the order as being binding on us.
- By placing an order You are offering to purchase a product subject to these Terms & Conditions. The description of the goods and prices are set out on the order page. The advertising of products and services on this website is an invitation to trade. That means Your order is an offer and no contract of sale is formed between You and Kopar until You receive the confirmation of order email. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. We must receive the payment in whole. Once payment has been received by us, we will confirm that Your order has been received by sending an email to You at the email address You provide in Your order form at the checkout. This is not an official acceptance of Your order. Our acceptance of Your order takes place on the dispatch of our products You have ordered to You unless we notify You that we do not accept Your order, or You ask to cancel Your order right after its placement.
- All placed and confirmed orders cannot be canceled. If You wish to cancel Your placed order, let us know within an hour after its placement by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to cancel Your transaction if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods You have ordered;
- We do not deliver to Your shipping address;
- One or more of the items You ordered was listed incorrectly due to a typographical or stocking error;
- If we do cancel Your purchase, we will notify You by e-mail or by telephone, and will provide You with a full refund as soon as possible. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- Our acceptance of Your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Only adults (persons aged 18 or over) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts. Therefore, individuals who are unable to form legally binding contracts are prohibited from ordering goods using this website.
- Kopar reserves the right to withdraw any goods from the website or to modify or discontinue the service (or any part or content thereof) at any time. Kopar shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any goods from the website, for refusing to process an order, or for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
- Kopar shall not be liable to anyone for any delay due to circumstances out of Kopar reasonable control including but without limitation, strikes, lockouts, disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
- All the terms of ordering goods online shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
- When You shop at www.kopae.lt the agreements are made in the following languages: English.
- Once the customer clicks the button confirming the order, she is obliged to pay for the purchase and its delivery charges.
- At www.kopar.lt You may use the following payments methods:
- Safe money transfer using Your bank account;
- Safe payment online via international payment operators PayPal, Paysera.
- Accepted credit cards are VISA, MasterCard, American Express and other international credit cards.
- When You pay with credit card, You are always protected against abuse, and You have the option to refuse payment when You receive Your payment statement. There are no risks in case Your card is misused in an Internet shop that uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer). You are thus better protected than in the physical world where You are responsible for a limited amount Yourself if Your credit card is being misused by using the pin code.
- The data You submit in connection with purchases paid with credit card is encrypted (SSL), and it is only Teller (the payment transfer company) that can read them. Neither the employees at Kopar nor others have the opportunity to read the data.
- Should You be experiencing any problems with Your payment, please try the following:
- Use an alternative credit card;
- Use an alternative payment method;
- Restart Your web browser and try again;
- Delete the cookies from Your computer or empty Your cache memory. After that, try again;
- If Your problems persist, don’t worry. Get in touch with us by sending an email to: email@example.com
PROMOTIONS & DISCOUNT CODES
- To be the first to know about any offers or sale events, sign up to our Newsletter.
- To use a promotion code, please enter the code in the voucher code box provided on the basket page during the checkout process. If You have any problems at redeeming Your code, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unless advised that Your offer will be automatically applied to Your basket, You must enter the promotion code during the checkout process before checking out, otherwise the discount will not be applied.
- Promotion codes are only valid on full price items and exclude sale items, gift wrap, or Gift Cards.
- Only one code can be used per transaction.
- All offers are subject to stock availability and are subject to change at any time.
- Discount codes are non-transferrable, and no cash alternative is available.
- If returning an item from an order purchased with a promotion code applied, then the same discount will be applied to each item of Your order that You return. Furthermore, any free promotional gift offered with an order must also be returned if You are returning the item(s) to which the gift was related.
COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP
Copyright © Kopar All Rights Reserved
- All of the website and other related platforms (for instance, yet not limited to, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, etc.) materials, including the content and display of this website and other related platforms (for instance, yet not limited to, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, etc.) are the property of Kopar. The website and other related platforms (for instance, yet not limited to, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, etc.) materials are protected by law, including, but not limited to, Lithuania and international copyright law and trademark law, as well as other state, federal, and international laws and regulations. Other names and logos contained in this website and other related platforms (for instance, yet not limited to, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, etc.) or in the website and other related platforms (for instance, yet not limited to, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, etc.) materials are trademarks and service marks of our affiliates and may not be used without the permission of the trademark or service mark owner.
- Except as expressly permitted, You agree not to use our website and other related platforms (for instance, yet not limited to, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, etc.) for sale, trade or other commercial purposes, and, You may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt or in any way exploit the content on our website and other related platforms (for instance, yet not limited to, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, etc.).
- You agree not to use our website and other related platforms (for instance, yet not limited to, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, etc.) to provide information which is incomplete, false, inaccurate and not Your own; engage in criminal activity or otherwise give rise to conduct that may violate the law or fail to comply with accepted internet protocol; attempt to interfere in any way with our website and other related platforms (for instance, yet not limited to, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, etc.) or their security or to sue our website’s and other related platforms’ (for instance, yet not limited to, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, etc.) service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system.
Last update of our General Terms & Conditions: February 2021